What’s up friends?
Hope you all had an amazing Thanksgiving! 🦃
We all know the day that comes after Turkey day is commonly referred to as Black Friday! Although, I’m thinking they need to go ahead and change that now, since the sales actually start on Thursday.
For those of you who don’t know me, I actually own 2 small businesses. My hair business, and my anti-aging business. I’ve been doing hair for 13 years now, and I’ve successfully grown a clientele and been able to have a career I love.
I also am going to be celebrating my 2 year anniversary in networking come February! And I love that just as much as I love hair!
I’m a small business owner, a dreamer, a free thinker, a non conformer. I believe in the ability to change my life and the lives of so many others!
So, take it from me friends, here’s exactly why you should support your friends businesses!
1. Your going to be shopping anyways, so why NOT intentionally decide to support an individual who has a dream? I know you might want to go to the mall to get your normal pore refiner that you’ve been using for the last 5 years. But, why not try something new that’s delivered to your front door? Win-Win
2. You will never get the personal service and friendship you will receive when supporting your friends business. I’m not calling out any “name brands” here, but I’m willing to bet when you buy a new purse they don’t send you a Christmas card in the mail to wish you a wonderful season!
3. You actually know the family personally that your supporting. You know WHAT they believe in and what kind of person they are. You not only truly trust the product, but you trust the person who’s sharing it with you. #networking a better way to build your dreams.
4. It’s the way of the future, and it’s also already the way now. Don’t believe me? When was the last time you scrolled through your social media feed and didn’t see one of your friends selling something??
5. Because even though you don’t know that they secretly do a back flip inside every single time they make a new customer, they really do. It boosts their confidence, and it helps them understand that they are succeeding. They are winning, slowly but surely, they are changing their lives. One day at a time! 💜
I seriously could go on all day but I think you get the picture.
When you support a small business you make a conscious choice to invest in someone’s dreams!
Want to shop with me?
Here’s a link
Want to support your friends?
Get on it 😊