Energy doesn’t lie! 

We attract the same energy that we put out! 
What does that mean? 


Ever heard of the law of attraction?

It’s real and it’s amazing! 
But, it doesn’t work just some of the time, it works all of the time.
The urban dictionaries definition of LOA is this, “where you create and control your life reality through the images you continually focus on and hold in your mind.”
This is a very cool thing to learn about, and to practice. It’s helped me change myself and in doing so, attract a different group of people.
Our minds are very powerful things, and the more you focus on something, the more energy and power you give it. You have to learn what you want for yourself first, and then you can begin the process of changing your mind. 
When we want to change anything in our lives, we must always start with ourselves. When I started to look inside myself for the answers, I began to grow. 
I’ve always wanted to blame everyone else for all of my feelings, and problems. I was really good at pointing the finger, and basically giving away my power. I didn’t know that the power was inside me, and I sure as hell didn’t know how to use it to my advantage. 
I was the victim to myself.

I was the reason my life was the way it was.

I lived in fear, and it controlled my every decision.
If I’m always thinking about all of the bad things, then I’m going to attract the bad things. I can’t just think good thoughts about 75% of the people in my life, and then just hate on the other 25%. If there’s any negative in the midst of my positive, the bad will overpower the good. 
Energy is a real thing! 

Do you know someone who walks in the room and lights up the whole thing up? 

Their energy comes charging in with them, and it’s a great feeling. They bring with them some peace, and some positivity. 
Now on the other end of the spectrum. Do you know anyone that walks in the room, and as soon as they enter it, they suck the very life out of the room? They enter, and with them comes a dark cloud of bad energy. They have the ability to change the entire vibe, in less than 10 seconds. 
This is how energy works! 

This is how you know it’s real!
There was a time in my life when I was attracting all of the wrong kind of people. But it was because of where I was as a person. I was angry, and mad and I didn’t care who knew it. But then one day I got tired of the bitter, it was exhausting me. 
It was taking just as much energy to stay mad and hurt, as it would of to let go. But here’s the glory in learning Friends, we all have the ability to change anything we want to change. 

We get to choose our paths, and we also get to decide how we feel. 
If you want something better in your life, then start working on yourself! When you begin to change your mind, you will also change the sort of people that you attract. Your life will be whatever you make it, I hope you choose kindness!

I hope you choose to look within, and I know that you have the power to change anything, because I’m living proof!
Get rid of all the negative energy suckers in your life!

Replace them with some positivity and see what happens!
For more articles on changing your life read my blogs at taytaysfreshfaces.com


One thought on “Energy doesn’t lie! 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s