When I decide to change my life, I had to make some major adjustments! Here are a few of my biggest game changers!
- I learned how to manage my time better. We all have the same amount of hours in the day, but writing down my intentions has been a life changer! It’s amazing what you can do if you spend just 1 hour a day on you!
- I exercise daily. My body benefits from this, but my brain benefits the most. Exercise releases happy endorphins, and my mind thanks me for them!
- I spend time reading and working on my personal development. No one ever became awesome on their own! We must seek the knowledge if we want the change!
- I started writing a blog. This has been very therapeutic for my soul, and I’ve been able to help numerous people just by sharing my story.
- I added meditation to my daily routine. Even if it’s just 5 minutes, it’s been a life changer! Might I suggest the app insight timer, for those of you who want to give it a try.
- I tried something new, that scared the shit out of me. I started a home business with nerium. I am now in my 15th month and this has been a game changer.
- I practice consciousness. This means being aware of my thoughts, and learning that the present moment is all that we really have.
- I’ve taken the time to heal my past. This one is messy and scary but all together beautiful at the same time.
- I talk about myself more then I talk about others. Small minds discuss people, strong mind discuss themselves.
- I spread positivity. In a world that is so full of darkness, I am the light! I am the change that I want to see in the world.
If you want to change your life, you go right ahead! You can be your own superhero