When you become humble enough to ask for help, then you know your headed in the right direction. I love humble because it’s the opposite of ego. On my mission to grow myself and my business I’ve found that my ego likes to take charge. However, now I realize when my ego is trying to lead, and I tell her to go chill out! Don’t get me wrong your ego is helpful sometimes, but other times it serves no positive purpose!
The best thing about learning humility is realizing that you don’t know it all. I’m always on a journey to learn more about myself. I’ve decided to share with you the top ten things I’ve done to change my life, and my attitude.
- I make sure to start each day being thankful. I try to focus on the good, and it starts my day off in a positive direction. It’s so easy for us to get into the rut of being negative, but it serves us no purpose. Negativity is just a bad habit, that can be broken.
- I take time to exercise on a weekly basis. I need this for my brain and my attitude. Taking time each week to honor my mind and body, make me a better person in general. Yoga, helps quiet my mind, and Jazzercise helps it to release some happy endorphins. Exercise is a must in my life for my heart and body!
- I make sure to spend time with my family and friends. To me, relationships have always been the most important part of my life, and they always will be. I love my family and my friends and spending time with them fills me up in way that I can’t even explain.
- I write a blog. I write so I can share my heart with you. I write because it’s therapeutic to my soul, I write because I love it, and I write because it helps me learn new things.
- I babysit my granddaughter, it helps me with my presence. Being with her fills up my heart and it makes me happy. I love to stop everything I’m doing, and just be in the moment with her. She is amazing in so many ways.
- I read a couple of books a month. One is for fun, just because I love to read. The other book is normally a self help book. It’s something that I seek daily because I am humble enough to know that I can always learn more, and when I learn it I can teach it.
- I set a side a certain amount of hours a week to focus on my home business. This one has been very rewarding. I have met a ton of new people, from all over the world. I love people in general, and now because of my skincare business, I get to meet even more. I get to lead people and inspire them in a way that I never dreamed was possible. (This one has made me grow the most over the last 6 months, it was the one that was outside of my comfort zone. Yet another example of what can happen to you when you choose to grow with intentions.
- I’ve recently added meditation to my daily routine. There’s an amazing app called insight timer, that has guided meditation, and it’s pretty awesome what happens when you turn your mind off for a few minutes.
- I watch or listen to motivational videos. They help me keep my mind healthy and my focus aligned with my soul. I choose to fill my mind with these things rather then watch the depressing news. I protect my mind from the nonsense. I choose what goes in and I choose what stays there.
- I decided to start a Facebook page for inspiring others. I decided it was my gift to the world. I decided that it was time to share my gifts. I have a way with words and feelings and since I’ve decided to share them, great things have started happening.
I ask you my friends if your kindness can make a difference in this world, and if so then go share it.
Just for good measure I wrote down what was important to me. I read it daily, and in doing so I am aligning myself with what my soul wants. We often get off track, or become confused, but If your core beliefs are written down, they will help you to stay true to yourself.
Connect with me on FB, IG, Twitter, LinkedIn, or snap chat
Share my blog if it helped you in anyway🌟🌟