World smile day is celebrated on the first Friday in October every year! The idea was iniatied by Harvey Ball, a commercial artist from Worcester, Massachusetts. He was known for creating the smiley face in 1963😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀. The first World Smile Day was held in 1999 and has been held annually since.
I woke up all excited when I read this. I thought this is the most amazing day. It’s a day set with intentions for making others happy. I try to incorporate this in my life on a weekly basis, and now it turns out we will all be doing it today. It truly makes you feel good to give without expectations. It feels good to share love, joy, knowledge, smiles, and all around good feelings.
Thank goodness for the smiley face! I wouldn’t want to live in a world where there was no smiley! So in honor of World Smile Day I’m going to share some things with you that make me smile.
- My hubby and granddaughter ⭐️
- My kids
- My relationship with my daughter in law and watching her be a mommy. Watching my son be a daddy.
- My momma and by siblings.
- My dad⭐️
- My grandmama
- My friends 💕
- My friends⭐️
- Friends and more friends
- Friends make the world go round
- Love my friends
- Friends play cards 💕
- The outlaws I mean the in laws
- Jazzercise makes me smile and so do the people there💕look at Deb⭐️
- Starting a new business makes me smile big
- Beautiful skies make me smile
- Pretty skies
I could honestly post pictures all day long of all the things that make me smile, but I don’t want to bore you. Just know that you can share your smile all year long if you want too.