Summer is my all time favorite season. I love it because it reminds me of living at the beach in my younger days. I love it because the feeling it gives me is euphoric. Here are my top ten favorite summer things!
- The clothing! Ah yes I live in ohio but have 42 pairs of flip flops and 15 swimsuits. Not to mention the numerous dresses. So clothes is number 1! (Winter brings to many clothes)
- The way the sun feels when it hits my face is like a welcome home hug from your momma, it makes my heart smile on the inside.
- Cookouts and picnics. More reasons to have a party and hang out with friends! Yes sign me up yesterday.
- Swimming, whether it be in a pool or in a pond. Well, maybe just laying on a float and getting my tan on! Either way, water is involved in the summer.
- Taking a walk in the early morning or the evening hours. Being outside in general helps the soul align!
- Vacations! This is a no brainer and needs zero explanation. NEXT!
- Summer reads. That’s right there are always some good books that come out in the summer months! Get your reading material!
- No school! No schedules! No homework! No bedtime!
- We get to spend more time with our friends and family in the summer. My life is all about the relationships. If you’re a part of my life then you know this already. I love you!
- S’mores, tan feet, and bonfires!
The season is almost over! Take time to enjoy what’s left of it! Live in the moment and enjoy this life you’ve been given. It’s a gift, that’s for sure.
Tavia Hayduk. Taytay514@yahoo.com