She is a force to be reckoned with, but in a good way. If you have a friend, mother, sister, or cousin who is a Taurus, then you might understand. The Taurus is bull headed but faithful. She is not afraid to speak her mind and she loves with all of her heart. The Taurus is known as the beaver in the Native American zodiac sign. And many of the same qualities are listed under both. So I thought today I would tell you why having a Taurus in your life benefits you. In my own words, Tay Tay style!
- We are stubborn to a fault, but only when we know we are right.(hahahahahahaha) I will go to bat for you if someone wrongs you, and you will never have to question whose side I am on.
- We are faithful to those who are faithful to us. I have many close friendships on all different levels. I will not do you wrong. I will have your back like white on rice. I will love you like a fat kid loves cake! This is not saying that I don’t ever make a mistake, I am human and it happens.
- We tell it how it is. You might need to hear the truth, or my truth as I see it from a different perspective. I don’t care if it’s going to hurt your feelings. If there’s a lesson to be learned and your asking me, then you better believe that I’m not going to tell you what you want to hear, I’m going to tell you what you need to hear.
- We are very touchy! Not even in a sexual way, just in a physical way. I don’t know what personal space is and I don’t want to learn! As a matter of fact, I’m 100% positive that Selena Gomez just created my theme song for me, “Can’t keep my hands to myself”!” I mean I could, but why would I want to?”
- We are sensitive and empathetic. Yes, I can actually feel when people are happy and when they are sad as soon as I come into contact with them. This one is both a blessing and a curse. Sometimes I take on too much sadness that’s not mine to take. I am working on this one and putting up some boundaries, but the truth is, I love this part of myself as well. Everyone may not get to see this side of me and that’s ok, it’s reserved for the special ones.
- We are fun to be around. I am the life of the party even if there’s no one there. I like to have fun and be goofy. Life is too short to be so freaking serious all of the time. If you need a good laugh, I am there to help. If you want to hear the most beautiful voice in the world sing, then come sit in my chair at the salon, you will be mesmerized by my voice.
- We are generous and dependable. If we say we are going to do something, then we actually do it. The bad side of this is probably that I expect everyone to be like me. And they are not. I don’t know how many times someone has said they would do something and then they don’t. As a result, I want to punch them in their face. But don’t worry, I don’t. I just learn a lesson. Everyone doesn’t mean what they say just because I mean what I say.
- We are very independent. I am very assertive and I don’t need you to take the lead. I will take that myself and you can follow if you so choose. I will only make room for those who deserve room in my life. I will cut you off in a heartbeat if you contribute anything negative, and I will never look back.
- We are genuine. I want people to present themselves as they really are. Don’t dance around issues, or try to shape my opinion of you. I don’t do fake, and I don’t do judemental. If you aren’t real, there’s simply no time for you in my life or my heart.
- We wear our heart on our sleeves. You will never have to question how I feel. It’s written all over my face. This is good and bad. When I’m happy, everyone knows it. On the other hand, when I’m sad or pissed, everyone knows that too.
I am thankful for all the qualities that make me who I am! I embrace the good and the bad. If you are my friend you are a part of my heart. I will love you fiercely and I will be your biggest fan. If you should ever do me wrong, you can keep on walking because ain’t nobody got time for that.