- Wake up and be grateful. I am thankful for a house that I call a home. The sun is shining today and that makes me happy on the inside.
- I am thankful for a faithful husband. He is a hard worker and a great provider. I am lucky in love. (15 years later luck has nothing to do with it, it’s more like dedication, perseverance, loving unconditionally, and never, ever, ever quitting even when you feel like that’s the only option)
- I am Lucky to have 2 healthy loving kids! A man at this point who is 24 and a daughter who is 11. (Lord help me we are entering the tween years and this having a girl thing is new to me, say a prayer for us both)
- I am blessed to have such a big loving family. There are many different personality types and beliefs, but we still figure out a way to get along. We don’t have to agree on religion and politics, because we do agree on love, and love conquers all.
- I am excited that I decided to take on a new business. It has been rewarding in so many ways, and I have met a shit ton of new people. This new business also has the potential to grow in many different ways! I cannot wait to see how many people I can take along for this ride! Exciting!
- I am so blessed to have my first grandchild. She’s the best thing ever! She’s smart and cute, and funny and amazing on so many different levels.
- I am lucky to have so many friends. I have worked hard to develop strong relationships with those I hold dear to my heart. I don’t take these things lightly if I have let you into my soul then you are there to stay there. (As long as you don’t screw me over then your done, finished, finale the end)
- My health is good! I take the time to work out and take care my body as well as my mind. They go together hand in hand. Working out releases happy endorphins, which in return helps your mindfulness. (I’ve been a bit of a slacker bc of vacation and what not but I’m jumping back in this week.)
- I am thankful that I get the opportunity to learn something new every day.
- I am grateful that I am exactly where I am supposed to be. That every situation was as it should be, the good and the bad. I am sure of it.
Have a great day you deserve it!
Tavia Hayduk. 937-210-2306