I try to start every morning off on a positive note. So this morning I thought I would share with you some of my favorite quotes. If your having a bad day, or you need a little pick me up then turn on your favorite song. This totally helps take your brain to a happier place. Don’t belive me? Try it the next time your in a grouchy ass mood! You will thank me later, I promise. If you cannot get to some music then I would suggest reading something enlightning, hugging a friend or chanting positive affirmations to yourself. You can also go get a work out in. Go for a run, do some yoga, lift some weights, or do some jazzeercise (my fav). If your stuck on a negative mental loop you can help yourself out of it, if you choose to do so!
- Our job is not to deny the story, but to defy the ending-to rise strong, recognize our story, and rumble with the truth until we get to a place where we think, yes. This is what happened. This is my truth. And I will choose how the story ends. BRENE’ BROWN
- No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. ELEANOR ROOSEVELT
- There’s no greater battle in life than between the part of you that wants to be healed, and the part of you that’s content remaining broken. IYANLA VANZANT
- I still have a long way to go, but I’m already so far from where I used to be, and I’m proud of that. THE SECRET
- Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. GEORGE BERNARD SHAW
- Identify your problems, but give your power and energy to solutions. TONY ROBBINS
Tavia Hayduk, hair stylist, amatuer blogger, and Nerium independent brand partner.