Aging is inevitable, but you don’t have to look as old as you feel. Before I started Nerium I did not like what I was seeing in the mirror. I was starting to look every bit of 42 and I needed a fix. Now, 4 months later my skin is actually repairing itself, and I love to look in the mirror again. My pores look better, my skin is firmer, and my lines are starting to fade. Basically this is the real deal. These results are what led me to the company in the first place. I am a simple kind of girl, I don’t want to have to apply 5 steps to my face to get the results I desire. I don’t have time for that hot mess. I need simple and easy and I think most of you would agree with that. Years of biotechnology research led to an accidental discovery that helps you look younger. Researchers discovered the unique properties of the Nerium oleander plant provide remarkable age-defying results when applied to the skin. This led to the patented NAE-8 extract, the foundation of Nerium’s clinically proven, science-based skin care products. That’s right we hold the patent to these amazing products and that means no other company can duplicate or use them. I like that a lot. That means we are not buying the average eye cream out there and sticking our label on it.
In independently conducted clinical trials:
- 93% of participants showed significant improvement in the appearance of their wrinkles.
- 92% of participants showed significant improvement in their skin’s radiance.
- 72% of participants showed significant improvement in skin discoloration.
What’s in it!
- NAE-8 Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Aloe barbadensis leaf juice for moisture and hyrdration
- Peptide matrix is a blend of collagen, elastin to restore skins firmness
- Vitamin E protects skin from free radicals and UV damage
- Castor seed oil softens the skin with a hydrating oil
- Hydrolyzed quinoa helps guard against environmental stresses
- Rice bran oil rich in vitamin E and fatty acids help fight free radicals
- Olus oil moisturizers and acts as a barrier to moisture loss.
What’s not in it? Parabens, gluten, synthetic color, DEA, and propylene glycol.
Let me break that down for you in Tay Tay Terms. This stuff works, and it works because of the science and the research. It’s easy as all get out and I love what it’s done for my skin. So when you ready to stop wasting money on things that don’t work then find me and I will help you. It’s almost laughable to me when someone says this product is to expensive. Honey child do you know that you are getting a steal of a deal? I will look you square in the eye and tell you “It’s actually under priced!”and when you use it you will agree with me.